Monday, March 24, 2014

Retro Black and White Chevron Pattern Copper Business Card

FRONT
Retro Black and White Chevron Pattern Copper Interior Designer Business Cards. A faux metallic copper box containing your name or business name really stands out on this Chevron black and white pattern. The chevron business card is a great choice if you're an Interior Designers, Event Planner, Cosmetologist, Makeup Artist, Beautician, Stylist, Nail Technician, Spa Professional, Esthetician, Aesthetician, Manicurist, Consultant, and many other professions that are best represented in style.

I'm happy to announce the first sale of these designs! Thank you for your order, Erika from Svalov, Sweden! I hope they serve you well!

I will admit that I'm a bit surprised that my first sale of these wasn't here in America, but I'm thrilled that I can be providing service to such a wonderful place as Sweden! Many thanks go to Erika for opening the door and I hope to be able to serve you many times in the future as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment